1. After removing your child’s diaper, gently rinse their bottom with warm water and cotton wool or use a hypoallergenic baby wipe product.
2. Pat their skin dry – rubbing could irritate the skin further.
3. Apply a layer of Vaseline® Jelly Baby over sensitive areas where the diaper may rub.
4. Then, put on a fresh diaper loosely or use one that is a slightly too big – this will allow for better air circulation.
5. Consider incorporating petroleum jelly into your diaper-changing routine from the very start, helping to prevent diaper rash from day one.
Whether to help treat and prevent diaper rash, or even just to help protect and moisturize your baby’s sensitive skin each and every day – with a product so pure and gentle, you can easily care for your child’s skin.